Monday, 15 May 2017

Embroidery top


I hope that you all had a lovely day! Today, Iam sharing with you an outfit that I wore a few weeks ago in Sofitel Rabat, a beautiful scenary where I do many shootings. I wore my new white embroidery top with my off-white slim jeans and my nude pumps. I paired the whole look with my black studded Ladydior. What I like about this embroidery top is that it's a piece that you can wear with many bottoms from jeans to skirts.

I would love to hear your opinions about this spring look!

P.S: You can use the coupon Bouchra581 to get a 5$ off on your shopping from VIPme

Thank you for reading Fashion Earthy Rainbows and keep smiling :)

Bouchra


Iam wearing:
 Top HERE
Mango jeans
Aldo shoes
Guess watch
Swarosvki bracelet
Dior Ladydior handbag
Ray-Ban clubmasters

No comments: