Monday, 5 June 2017

Blue ruffles


Good evening my dear readers! Iam sorry for the lack of posts on the blog these days but, those who do Ramadan surely understand how hard it can be sometimes! Anyway, this blog post is about an outfit that I have worn a couple of weeks ago. As you all know, ruffles are one of this season's trends. I see many girls wearing them from bloggers on the social media to girls in the street. Because Iam a big lover of feminine items, I "joined the club."

I came across this light blue ruffled blouse at the Zara store two months ago probably. So, I immediately picked it and went to the fitting room. I wish I can find it in other colors like pink or white because I really like the style. Speaking about ruffles, I noticed that Zara's latest collections were mostly about ruffles and feminine items particularly. 

As far as the look is concerned, for a coffee break and running errands, I wore my feminine blouse with my favorite jeans, that I got when I was a student at university, my nude shoes and my Pochette Metis. I think that the blouse will look nice with white jeans or skirts too!

What do you think about this look?

Thank you for reading Fashion Earthy Rainbows and keep smiling :)

Bouchra

Zara blouse
Pepe jeans
Guess watch
Aldo shoes
LV Pochette Metis
c/o Ray-Ban sunglasses

No comments: