Sunday, 23 July 2017

A Touch of Red Wine


I hope that you all had a lovely Sunday afternoon! I spent mine drinking black coffee, enjoying a salmon-avocado salad, talking to family and friends online and working on this blog post! So, this is a look that I wore a couple of days ago for a coffee break. As you can see, Iam wearing my aubergine midi dress with my metallic transparent sandals and my red wine handbag that I haven't worn for a while.

Red wine is one of my favorite colors this summer and  you can see me wearing it in the last post as well if you haven't checked it yet. I think that I will need to add more red wine items to my wardrobe as it can go well with both grey and nude tones, not to mention purple.

What do you think about this feminine look?

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Thank you for reading Fashion Earthy Rainbows and keep smiling :)

Bouchra 

Zara dress
Zara sandals
Aldo handbag
Dior So Real sunglasses
YSL Rouge Pur Couture lipstick

2 comments:

deltrey Lemba David said...

Hello ma belle,
J'espère que tu vas bien ! Tu es très cher, j'adore ta tenue !
Deltreylicious
http://deltreylicious.com

Nancy's Fashion Style said...

Very elegant!