Sunday, 16 July 2017

Something About Red Wine


Good evening my dear friends! Iam sure that you have already seen this red wine skirt on the blog before like HERE or HERE. This faux leather skirt was a new year present from my mother a couple of years ago. Although I liked the style and material of the skirt, I didn't think I will be able to pair it with many items in my closet. Fortunately, I was wrong because not only I can wear this skirt with many items from shirts to T-shirts, but I also wear it in all seasons.

For a coffee break a couple of weeks ago, I paired my red wine skirt with a simple  whiteT-shirt, my nude shoes, my white-off handbag and my tortoise sunglasses. I added a bold touch of lipstick to complete the look.

What do you think about this summer look?

Thank you for reading Fashion Earthy Rainbows and keep smiling :)

Bouchra
Zara T-shirt
Mango skirt
Aldo shoes
Gucci Marmont Matelassé bag
c/o Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses

No comments: