Wednesday, 5 July 2017

Teal Lace



Good evening my dear friends! I hope that you are all doing well and enjoying the summer season. I wore this teal lace dress last April in Les Jardins Majorelles in Marrakesh. Actually, I got this dress in winter and I couldn't wait for the sunny weather to wear it. This was the first  time that I got a piece from Uterque and Iam happy that I did.  There are many lace items in the market, but it is rare when you find a quality material.

I matched my dress with my Gucci Marmont Matelassé and my black wedges. I had other shoes to pair with this dress, but I prefered to wear these because I knew that I needed something comfortable to explore the garden for the first time.

Thank you for reading Fashion Earthy Rainbows and keep smiling :)

Bouchra
 

Uterque dress
Banana Republic bracelet
Call It Spring wedges
Gucci Marmont handbag
c/o Roberto Cavalli sunglasses
Dior Rouge Gradient lipshadow

No comments: